Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kristine Must Have...

I will be doing a series of people's five favorite products. Mine first!






1. The Body Shop
Vitamin C Microdermabrasion Scrub
$20.00
This is a really hard core exfoliator. If you have dry skin it keeps it smooth. It is also doing a great job of fading my acne scars.

2. Lush
Cosmetic Warrior Mask
$7.00
This is great for break out prone skin. Use it whenever you feel a spot coming on or during times you're due for break outs (when you're stressed or about to get your period). It has  greatly reduced my hormonal break outs.

3. Skin79
 Hot Pink Super Plus BB Cream
$28.00 for 40g
This stuff is great if you hate/don't need foundation. It's tinted moisturizer/primer/oil control/anti wrinkle all in one product. It's supposed to match your skintone, and it actually works for my super pale skin. It literally looks like you're wearing nothing on your face. You do have to order it online, but it's worth it.

4. Tarte
LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint
$24.00
I have this in "moody". I wear this every day unless I am going somewhere fancy. This is one of the few colors that looks good on me when I'm not wearing other make up (aside from the aforementioned BB Cream, which I don't really count). This product is like a hybrid of a lipbalm and a lip stain which means it gives good color but doesn't dry out your lips. It doesn't stay on as well as a regular lipstain and is a bit more sheer, but it leaves behind a bit more color than a lipbalm.

5. Kiehl's
Facial Fuel Eye De-Puffer
$20.00
If you had no sleep and can barely open your eyes, the cooling sensation of this product fixes that. It's also really great if you've been crying a lot the night before (not that that happens to me often). I keep this in my bag at all times. I even got my boyfriend, who is not a product guy into this.

                                         This manly man endorses the Eye De-Puffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment